Q. What is Vibrational Sound Therapy?
A. Vibrational Sound Therapy (VST) has profound effects on the body and the mind. The VST method is above all a method of relaxation, and most people will reach this state of relaxation quickly, even during their first session. During a VST session the body will go through noticeable changes as it responds to deeper and deeper states of rest. Relaxation is not only a physical state but also a state of consciousness, and VST has very strong effects on alertness and perception. Relaxation during a VST session brings on the same kind of brain states as yoga, tai chi, and meditation.
Q. How Does VST Work?
A. Vibrational Sound Therapy (VST) combines powerful vibration and tones to induce an immediate relaxed state. The induction of the sound waves directly into the body, along with soothing ambient tones, is such a strong treatment that clients report effects ranging from a meditative state to deep relaxation. By placing the “therapeutic” singing bowls directly on the body, and using correct techniques, a practitioner engages with their client both physically, and energetically.
Q. What Are Therapeutic Singing Bowls?
A. Therapeutic singing bowls are bowls designed specifically for Vibrational Sound Therapy (Sound Massage), and differ in many aspects from traditional Tibetan bowls. Therapeutic singing bowls are one of a kind. They are the first “singing bowls” designed as a tool to provide application of vibration directly to the body. In Therapeutic singing bowls the metal mixture is modified to provide an extremely resonant alloy. The notable differences in tone between a Therapeutic singing bowl crafted for vibrational sound, and a modern Himalayan singing bowl are the subdued volume, and the purity of tone. Therapeutic bowls will have a cleaner sound due to the finishing process while still having a rich multitude of overtones. The smoothing out of the bowl’s surface removes some of the natural variances that define these overtones allowing the dominant tone of the bowl to really stand out.
Benefits of Vibrational Sound Therapy
Click here to edit text
- Affects all cells in your body.
- Balances both hemispheres of the brain.
- Changes our old patterns of behavior, habits and way of thinking that no longer serve us and are harmful to our health.
- Cleanses negative energy and emotions.
- Connecting with your higher self.
- Deep relaxation.
- Helps to recover after illness, traumas and invasive medical treatments.
- Helps to cope with life's challenges.
- Improves sleep.
- Increases vital energy flow, creativity, intuition and motivation.
- Makes positive changes to our whole being.
- Removes blockages and toxins.
- Soothes, purify and harmonies your emotions and feelings.
- Stimulates circulation.
- Stimulates endocrine glands and regulates hormonal functioning.
- Strengthens immune system.
- Stress reduction.
If you have further questions and would like to speak to Pam call (410) 279-5440 or Randy call (410) 279-5141 and leave a message.